NDML is part of NSDL Group comprising of National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL), NSDL Database Management Limited (NDML) and NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited.
NSDL Group was set up in 1996 to establish the first securities depository of India. After establishing a depository system of international standards in India, NSDL Group has successfully established
- Tax Information Network (TIN) for Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT), Ministry of Finance, Government of India
- Central Record Keeping Agency (CRA) for the New Pension System (NPS) on behalf of the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA)
- KYC Registration Agency for Securities and Exchange Board of India
- SEZ Online Project on behalf of Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- National Payment Services Platform (NPSP) on behalf of Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Government of India
- National Insurance Policy Repository (NIR) on behalf of Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority (IRDA)
- National Skills Registry (NSR) on behalf of NASSCOM (National Association of Software and Service Companies).
- NSDL Group also acts as Registrar of 'Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)' for implementation of UID mission in India and is also implementing a pilot project on behalf of Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) for setting up Common Portal for Goods and Service Tax (GST).
NSDL Group, right from its existence, has been involved in projects of national importance, especially those being implemented for the first time by the government / government undertakings in India. Through its vast experience in executing unique / unparalleled projects across the country, the group has achieved path-breaking success in Knowledge Management, End to End Solution and Creation of large network of trusted service centers across the country. The Group has emerged as a "Total Solution Provider" offering Integrated Services, covering IT, Process Design, Operations and Administrative Infrastructure.
NDML works closely with the Government agencies for implementing e-Governance Projects on Build-Own-Operate basis at the most competitive charges.
Our Services Include
- Identification of the areas of concern and bottle necks in the current system or processes for delivery of the service.
- Identification of opportunities for improvement of the service delivery and information management.
- Integrated offering on development and operation of the proposed solution including use of appropriate Information and Communication Technology interventions to counter the challenges confronting the Government and enhance service delivery standards.
- Process re-engineering by simplifying and streamlining the procedures of Government Departments.
- Enable the Government to have clear visibility on performance of the processes and delivery of the service to the users.
- Training and operational support to users.